Jedha city

spacewolf

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Oh yeah Vaughn!   That is some killer work, and some great news on the production! Im assuming this is to go with the new Bandai 1/5000 scale SD?

I just want to make sure I pick up the right one, so I can pick up a copy of Jedha City!   Will be great to be able to paint up and weather something you created! 

Yes it is scaled for the new 1/5000 scale SD. I can't wait to see what modelers do with this !!

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Now you just need to have them upscale this to fit the Zvezda kit...............  :whistle:   :whistle:

Double the size ?? !! :mental: Um... nope !! The cost in resin and shipping alone would be prohibitive !!..But ya.. wouldn't it be cool ??!! :wub:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments !  Guys... I just gotta do this... I have news....

OMG !! It's really happening !!!!  :yahoo:

I got the first pics of the castings.... This will be on the table at Wonderfest !!

416gXMx.jpg

pFflzwz.jpg

tRu3V2q.jpg

q0o0PNw.jpg

And the first look at the projected  box cover.. a pic of the finished and painted city is coming from another modeler.

uCJUc3t.jpg

Jimi said it will go for $50 US...

I'm just boggled at being part of this.

(excuse me while I go pinch myself)

:unsure:

21 hours ago, spacewolf said:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments !  Guys... I just gotta do this... I have news....

OMG !! It's really happening !!!!  :yahoo:

I got the first pics of the castings.... This will be on the table at Wonderfest !!

and the first look at the projected  box cover.. a pic of the finished and painted city is coming from another modeler.

Jimi said it will go for $50 US...

I'm just boggled at being part of this.

(excuse me while I go pinch myself)

:unsure:

Shut up and take my money! :bow:

How do I order one without being on Facebook?

Just heard from Jimi.. anyone who wants to contact him directly can do so at;

JPG-PRODUCTIONS@TWC.COM

Thanks for the interest and the compliment of wanting a copy of something I built.. I'm deeply honored and can't wait to see what people do with it.

Cheers

Vaughn

Me too... get a chance to 'finish' the project !! I'm not going to worry about lighting the city or about where to put the stand for the SD till I get the Bandai kit and see what the options are but I'm leaning towards a post in the mountain beside the wall as the SD was off to one side a bit.