Lemkits 1:32 La-9 - Photos of the first castings

upor

Nice!

So we will have soon a 1/32 La-9 kit beside the the La-11 paper kit. BTW, do you want to provide your own La-11 kit? The parts breakdown is a hint into this direction: new cowl, leave off the  cooler below the belly, and we have a La-11. Minus some different paneel lines at the wings, but this is a minor issue most people would not note (and an easy fix for a modeller with a set of drawings).

Now someone has to make a La-5FN kit, then we have kits of most of Lavochkins prop line.

Regards

- dutik

edit: Linky to the La-11 paper kit.

Edited by dutik

18 minutes ago, dutik said:

Nice!

So we will have soon a 1/32 La-9 kit beside the the La-11 paper kit. BTW, do you want to provide your own La-11 kit? The parts breakdown is a hint into this direction: new cowl, leave off the  cooler below the belly, and we have a La-11. Minus some different paneel lines at the wings, but this is a minor issue most people would not note (and an easy fix for a modeller with a set of drawings).

Now someone has to make a La-5FN kit, then we have kits of most of Lavochkins prop line.

Regards

- dutik

I will not hide, the la-11 will be made.

18 minutes ago, dutik said:

Nice!

Regards

- dutik

From LEM Kits Facebook page: "Decals on La-9-11 and Junkers EF.128 already with me. It remains to finish a few details and the models will be ready for sale.
Next in line are the Yak-25, the Su-9 (1946), the Yak-17 and possibly the Vampire FB.Mk.5. at 1:32". Also check out this thread: 

Doesn't help with the La-5n (which reminds me, I started my Craftworks La5n; need to get back to that), but maybe one day...

• 2 weeks later...