1/32 Revell Bf110 C2/C7 on pre-order

AlanG

Had mine on preorder for a while now with a £5 deposit with jumbliesmodels. So £49.95 to pay when they come in. Have the single seat 262 on pre order with them also. I have used them twice in the past for this kind of deal, the Revell 190A and P-51D. Good to see there’s a Wespen in the box too. Be criminal if there wasn’t a Wespen scheme in there. 

Edited by ade rowlands

33 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

Still not as good as when Dragon had them at $30.

The result of some type of confusion at Dragon maybe but oh well.  I picked up three of them for me and one for Pastor John at $35. (Did I mention that this is one of my favorite Luftwaffe twin engine aircraft?)

1 hour ago, CATCplSlade said:

Still not as good as when Dragon had them at $30.

Buy-Buy-Buy and stash-stash-stash, that't what makes this work. You are gifted my bros.

Tony 

2 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

$87. on preorder from Kitlinx for us in the states.

Seems like Kitlink will take preorders for anything, without ever knowing if they will get it in.  They took my money for a HK Do335A-12 a while ago when it was listed as “available”.  Still waiting, although last I checked, the status was changed to “preorder”.  Until Revell gets a distribution scheme actually functioning in the US, I wouldn’t preorder any Revell kit from anyone in the US.  My two cents.

2 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

True, but those were the D/E versions I think. I never saw the C that cheap, unless I missed it.

Very early in the seemingly endless run of deep sales Dragon started and they seemed to run out of stock very fast. The last version they had until recently was the Dackelbauch, but even those are gone now.