re-released Bell X-1

Mark M

Thanks for the review.

Was the canopy framing on the real thing proud or flush? It looks a tiny bit like a minor affliction of Airfixitis. 

I wish they'd made the Douglas Skyrocket and Stiletto to the same basic standard. I have the Special Hobby X-15 and love this rocketry (including the 1960s-1970s lifting body hardware).

Tony 

• 11 months later...

It even comes with the broomstick Yeager needed to open the door, because he fell off a horse the day before. it is  good kit. Although I did serious work on the exhaust. Look for pics of that and you see why. And I scratched in all panellines, Not much work, It is a simple plane. Made seat belts and wiring  and as mentioned the rear end and it is a good model.

1 hour ago, Hacker said:

l have couple question here. One was there any update sets made for this ? Was there any build done on here or any articles online? 

Hacker

Actually quite a few, as it turns out. Just do a search from the site home page.

11 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Actually quite a few, as it turns out. Just do a search from the site home page.

l been doing a search but the site is very slow and keep getting the wait 13 second warning. Frustrating

hacker 

5 minutes ago, Hacker said:

l been doing a search but the site is very slow and keep getting the wait 13 second warning. Frustrating

hacker 

Yeah that search minder really sucks.