Sign in to follow this  
Kagemusha

LEMkits 1/32nd de Havilland Vampire FB.Mk.5 kit..?

Geez, ambitious list: La-9/11, Junkers EF.128, Yak-25, Su-9, Yak-17 and Vampire FB.Mk.5.  Would love to see a Vampire in 1/32nd!

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Geez, ambitious list: La-9/11, Junkers EF.128, Yak-25, Su-9, Yak-17 and Vampire FB.Mk.5.  Would love to see a Vampire in 1/32nd!

there is a lot  in the full list of ambitions), and this is only a small part of which we are currently working on. About ambitions, how about B-2 at 1:32?

13 hours ago, upor said:

there is a lot  in the full list of ambitions), and this is only a small part of which we are currently working on. About ambitions, how about B-2 at 1:32?

Cool! I am glad to hear it! Would love to have a B-2 in 1/32 as long as I don't have to sell a kidney for it. Would like to see a follow up to the Vampire:

DSC_9197.jpg

FB.4 Venom. Would make a nice stablemate to that Vampire...Or at least a new conversion and detail set for the Matchbox kit, but it is getting really dated.

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Cool! I am glad to hear it! Would love to have a B-2 in 1/32 as long as I don't have to sell a kidney for it. Would like to see a follow up to the Vampire:

DSC_9197.jpg

FB.4 Venom. Would make a nice stablemate to that Vampire...Or at least a new conversion and detail set for the Matchbox kit, but it is getting really dated.

we will also have to sell a lot while we will be doing a B-2, so for now let's deal with those planes that fit into the mailbox and do not require sales of internal organs))

Oh boy a 1/32 Vampire would just be awesome!  Please please, bring us a Vampire!  Oh and a T-II version as well if thats not being too greedy.....

You made my day hearing this

Yes Як-17 has better (front wheel) solution then Як-15, but still Як-15 is the Luftwaffe’s Volksjäger dream that never become true.

c46ad89856da.jpg

Just another example of the many many many: I want/need one of those <name type> topics.

Come on, can't you just stay on topic!^_^

Cees

3 hours ago, Cees Broere said:

Just another example of the many many many: I want/need one of those <name type> topics.

Come on, can't you just stay on topic!^_^

Cees

The LEM list has the Yak-25 and Su-9 first. Sadly, this is the wrong Su-9, but the Vampire appeals and, yes, just to be contrary I'd also prefer a two seat T.11

Tony

This is exactly the SU-9 I wanted!  It will look perfect next to Trumpeter's Me-262.  Now if I could just convince someone to do a Ki-201 and FH-1 Phantom. . .