First test shot's of DACO's new Fouga Magister.

Guest DannyVM

I hope they will sell tons of kits. This would motivate them in doing the Alpha jet! With the quite recent Mirage III C & E from Italeri, the future release of the 2000 and the confirmation of the Jaguar from KH, the main French postwar planes are progressively covered. We still need as well the Ouragan, Mystère, Super Mystère, Vautour, Étendard variants up to the SEM, Mirage F1 and Rafales... So, there is still room for interesting releases! 

40 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

We still need as well the Ouragan, Mystère, Super Mystère, Vautour, Étendard variants up to the SEM, Mirage F1 and Rafales... So, there is still room for interesting releases! 

a big SECOND THAT :coolio:

1 hour ago, quang said:

Probably the wrong scale for most of you guys, but the AMK 1/48 is not half bad. 

Fouga Magister, Patrouille de France, 1968 season.

B4-B7-C5-AA-548-D-4-C9-C-B529-1-E48-B1-B

Having said that, I’m waiting for Daco’s version with anticipation .

Quang

If AMK ever get into 1/32 scale others will have to look at how they can compete I think!

Stunning stuff right enough!!

6 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I hope they will sell tons of kits. This would motivate them in doing the Alpha jet! With the quite recent Mirage III C & E from Italeri, the future release of the 2000 and the confirmation of the Jaguar from KH, the main French postwar planes are progressively covered. We still need as well the Ouragan, Mystère, Super Mystère, Vautour, Étendard variants up to the SEM, Mirage F1 and Rafales... So, there is still room for interesting releases! 

Same go's with some British cold war jet's, except for the Jaguar if it will be designed by KH. The RAF Harrier Gr.Mk.3 is a real wanna have, just like the above mentioned French birds.