First test shot's of DACO's new Fouga Magister.

Guest DannyVM

41 minutes ago, David66 said:

Stunning:clap2:!  I'm definitely getting one of these, just hope that there's a standard French Air force version on the decal sheet:D.

According to DACO there will be numerous versions included with the kit. By the look's of the sprue's there are at least 4 different instrument panel's so i'm sure a French version will be one of the possibility's.

On 6/3/2019 at 11:42 PM, Kagemusha said:

I remember seeing them, looking forward to seeing the suitably marked model completed, not to mention the kit, it's going to be worth the wait. 

There is a colorized version of this video circulating on Youtube.

The guy told me the fit was fairly good. Not WNW or Tamiya fit quality but still nice. That said, the Red Devil Fouga model wasn't all glued together, he painted the part's first before putting them together and hold them with elastic's. I think to show how thing's look's like once it's assembled.

Edited by DannyVM

Just the selection of helmet types and visors! HGU-2A/P, HGU-22, HGU-26, Crouzet, very nice! Unfortunately a tad pricey for an aircraft I only have limited interest in, but crap that looks nice!

Oh these Magisters, never flew in one, but i got a taste of its jet noise, holding number one at holding position and a few magisters were behind me, i was hardly able to hear the tower's comments due to the high pitch ordeal being throwed at me, despite wearing a pair of pretty good headsets.......

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

I like what has been done.  Can anybody inform me where I can purchase this kit?

You can buy direct from Daco, the kit will be available in the middle of next year, the pre-order price will be about 100 Euros, thereafter approx 125 Euros.

To receive pre-order information, closer to the time of release, just email to register your interest. 

Yet more test shot images from Telford last weekend. I’m no expert on the Fouga Magister but this looks very tasty and sharp to my eye - might even be tempted to dip my toe into those non-prop jet thingies! I believe due end of this year/early next...

i-LTc7TsF-X2.jpg 

i-M2D9cn4-X3.jpg

i-tDkKb2F-X3.jpg

i-fSvTBdq-X3.jpg

i-gNRfjR4-X3.jpg

i-3KfC4QM-X3.jpg

Torben