1/72 Scratchaeronautics Casa C-295W (Resin kit)

chrish

Chris 

Great build and great modelling skills on display. The end result is a nice model of an attractive aircraft.

I understand that Scratchaeronautics are calling it a day as they are fed up with all of the hassle of selling directly to customers. 

Have bookmarked this and your earlier 235 posts as I have to do my 235 yet. Am working on the Broplan 235 at the moment which is interesting !! 

Thanks for looking and cementing! If there’s any help I can offer feel free to hit me when you get

On 5/5/2019 at 3:51 AM, BKirwan said:

Chris 

Great build and great modelling skills on display. The end result is a nice model of an attractive aircraft.

I understand that Scratchaeronautics are calling it a day as they are fed up with all of the hassle of selling directly to customers. 

Have bookmarked this and your earlier 235 posts as I have to do my 235 yet. Am working on the Broplan 235 at the moment which is interesting !! 

Thank you very much! I’ve. Been told about the scratchaeronautics close down, I’m hoping I get my last (paid for) order but haven’t heard yet. If I do great, if not I guess that’s my loss.

will be nice to see your build when you get to it.

The Broplan is a vac. Formed kit right? I’ve gotten about 1/4-1/2 way through a Broplan ATR kit. I was converting a 72 to a 42 and then they came out with a 42 and I kinda lost interest in my project