me 109 k4

hayaman

Hi-i m about to build the title s theme and i m looking for the best kit to start with(1/32),mind you i m going to use det.sets for every section of the plane so what i m interested in is correct  shape and good  fit-i ve heard the Hasegawa has inaccuracies (i don t mind if it s something fixable with sandpaper alike)and a "peculiar"fuselage joint which might cause troubles?-(i ve experienced that in their P-40 kits)-the known factors of the existance or not of engine and rivets are not an issue,only as i said the mold accuracy and fit,your help please,thanks

There are two 1/32 kits: the Hasegawa and the Trumpeter ones. Both have problems but the most accurate kit is the Hasegawa one. The main issue is the too square cross section of the spine. However, this issue may be noticeably decreased with some sanding of the spine angles and the replacement of the canopy. The Trumpeter kit has a cockpit without any K feature and the fuselage radio hatch is wrongly located among other inaccuracies. 

1st thanks for responce-the canopy will be replaced with the RB one,so we have the fus issue and somewhere i read that tail wheel doors are molded open in the Has?,is that fixable?

I have the Hasegawa 1/32 K-4 kit in my stash and am planning a future build.  I haven't looked at it closely but I'm guessing the open tail wheel doors are similar to the 1/48 Hasegawa K-4 kit, which I have built.  On that kit, I removed the doors and used a piece of sprue to close the area off.

IMG_3171_zpsqiudsisf.jpg

IMG_3172_zpsdxffknyn.jpg

IMG_3251_zpsbqbzicud.jpg

IMG_3259_zpsms79yx8u.jpg