F2H-3/4 Big Banjo

Dandiego

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lee White said:

Any updates, Dan? :)

Not much happening in the last month. Too hot to work in the garage, and when this old guy gets home from work he is just to wiped out to care.

Hopefully  the temps will slowly come down and I will feel like working on it again.

Dan

1 minute ago, Dandiego said:

Thank you, Mr Shark.

Probably not at Orangecon. Not one of my best.

Dan

Dan, 

you have to show this. i do understand how about saying you think its not your best....I will disagree with you. What you have done with this is incredible work. Please i beg you to reconsider. Have you ever wonder that your work might inspire a new modeler.  In any case Sir, i support your decision BUT i would love to see in real life.

35 minutes ago, shark64 said:

Dan, 

you have to show this. i do understand how about saying you think its not your best....I will disagree with you. What you have done with this is incredible work. Please i beg you to reconsider. Have you ever wonder that your work might inspire a new modeler.  In any case Sir, i support your decision BUT i would love to see in real life.

I agree with the shark, who cares if it wins anything? It’s about art, and this, fine sir, IS ART!

Thanks for sharing with us!

THOR  :ph34r:

Shark and Thor,

Wow thanks for the kind words.  I looked up Orangecon, second week of Oct. Hopefully I will be finished by then. I will consider going but can't guarantee it. Going to a show out of town is an all day commitment which is sometimes hard to pull off.

Thanks, Dan