HGW Bf-109E-7/7B - Announced!

Jan_G

Announced by Mr. Bobek on modelforum.cz today

https://www.modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=515&t=61755&start=1095

it will be rebox of Dragon kit with wet transfers, fabric seatbelts, canopy masks (both sides), rivets set, PE (Eduard) and maybe Master barrels and Look instrument panel

flaps will be coated with decals imitating fabric

E-3 and E-4 versions will be included in package, however the first release will be focused on E-7

This should be available in the autumn of this year 

jan

file.php?id=1478761

file.php?id=1478768

Edited by Jan_G

I own not a single 1/32 Bf-109e, I might be interested.  The only 109e I have is the 1/48 Tamiya e7 which i built many years ago.  I will take a look when more detail comes out.  I presently though am waiting to see if Tamiya announces a new 1/32 in May.  I think there is a better chance than the last couple years.

So is this the Dragon/CyberHobby kit from a few years back? If so, depending on price,i could be tempted. I had to sell my Cyber Hobby kit when funds were tight and i was unemployed

Be interested to see the price.  Eduard has discontinued their E-7 and Dragon Emils in general have become somewhat difficult to find.  Trumpeter's E-7 is really not an option for me unless I become really desperate.

• 3 months later...

Well, ain't  that great!  The Eduard 109's are crap, and I'm on the Never-buy-Trumpeter-again train.  This opens options that weren't available before just this morning!

Not sure how I feel about decals over frames of control surfaces.  Some things just scream "break me/ruin me!"  

Sincerely,

Unrepentant 109 Lover