New 1/32 MIG-31BM from Trumpeter?

lazyeagle

We're a month too early for dead-end teasers.

The AMK 1/48 Foxhound boxbound with the metal set and tinted canopies is substantial enough — probably the only AMK kit I'll ever buy.

Tony 

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

We're a month too early for dead-end teasers.

The AMK 1/48 Foxhound boxbound with the metal set and tinted canopies is substantial enough — probably the only AMK kit I'll ever buy.

Tony 

In fact, I am building that kit now, and it is at least equal to the Tamiya 1/48 Tomcat in fit and engineering, and better in terms of detail and quality/cost. It would be even more impressive in 1/32!

Cheers,  Tom

On 1 March 2019 at 1:08 AM, Uncarina said:

In fact, I am building that kit now, and it is at least equal to the Tamiya 1/48 Tomcat in fit and engineering, and better in terms of detail and quality/cost. It would be even more impressive in 1/32!

Cheers,  Tom

Bought a copy of the Train myself but it's as yet untouched, so good to know it will be a fun build. 

On 1 March 2019 at 1:08 AM, Uncarina said:

On 1 March 2019 at 7:16 PM, Jennings Heilig said:

I recommend we lock the thread before it goes off the rails.

But wouldn't the Kh-47M2 Kinzhal look great in 1/32, before it went off the rail?

Tony 

I'm just going to lock this topic down lest it confuses more people. Just to recap: the kit broached in the subject of this topic is in fact appearing in 1/72 scale, not 1/32. Time to put a brake on the rumour mill.

Kev