AIMS future products

Pastor John

Hi everyone, with the advent of my Bf 109 'Tulip' decal sheet I have been working on a conversion set for the 'Graf Special' decal option. Sadly I have not had time to get on with it as quickly as I hoped but the test PE parts have gone off for printing and the canopy is half done and the rockets are in stock. The set will be available either for the Revell or Hasegawa kits as the canopy dimensions are sadly different

Also test PE for Pressurised Bf 109s has gone off and this will be a new conversion for Revell and Hasegawa kits including decal option and resin parts. I imagine 1x set for G-1 and 3 for Revell and Hasegawa and a set for either the Revell or Hasegaw kit to make a G-5.

So PE tests sent, canopies in progress and pressurised 109 decals in progress. Thanks as always for everyone support

John,

this sounds great! Do you concentrate after Ju 88/188/388´s and Me 110´s now on Bf 109´s?

Did you ever thought of doing a Me 110 C-6? OK, not many built and there are only 1-2 decal options from Kagero (but nowadays quite impossible to find), but maybe a future project you might think about....

Cheers 

Reimund