Iain (32SIG)

IPMS (UK) 1:32 Special Interest Group - Annual Return

Hi folks,

As many will be aware our 32SIG is registered as an official Special Interest Group within IPMS (UK) and that gives us the opportunity each year of having a stand at the Telford Scale ModelWorld show.

The group is affiliated to the Large Scale Planes website and proudly flies the LSP logo.

Every year I have to do a return - and book space for Telford.

For the purposes of the return I need to know who's happy to be included as a member and if your membership is senior, junior, family, overseas or non-IPMS.

Membership is a loose term - there are no fees - and you don't have to actually exhibit - just happy to be affiliated with the group.

It helps to have as many members listed as possible.  :)

Please drop me a PM here on LSP with your IPMS membership number (if applicable) and membership status as listed above.

Would ideally like to have details by next Saturday evening so I can get the return filed and space for the 2019 Telford show booked.

Have fun!

Iain

No - not for the overall numbers - I have to have at least 6 paid-up IPMS (UK) members - but, other than that, all welcome!

And apart from name/membership numbers of those 6, the only other membership details that go in the return are the headline numbers, broken down as:

• IPMS (UK) Senior
  • IPMS (UK) Junior
  • IPMS (UK) Family Member
  • Overseas IPMS
  • Non-IPMS

Iain