A29B Super Tucano in 1/32 from Cacciari Models

Jan_G

I apologize if it has already been mentioned but based on recent post on local forum it looks like nice resin kit

https://www.modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=105045&start=2220

didn't hear about the company so far

their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/cacciarimodels/posts/?ref=page_internal

jan

file.php?id=1473972

file.php?id=1473971

51899521_2294237637566977_87244241742499

file.php?id=1473973

file.php?id=1473974

file.php?id=1473975

file.php?id=1473976

Edited by Jan_G

6 minutes ago, seiran01 said:

Damn that looks nice, thank you for posting! I've emailed them to ask about cost + postage to the US

Mike - Let us know what you find out! This is one of the moderns I'd like to build!

-Ro

The USAF A29 version has a FLIR "ball".  Don't see one in the kit or on the art.

super_tucano_logo_reduced.jpg

ob_706866_vol-d-entrainement-au-profit-d

Check out the exhaust stain on fuselage and tailplane!  This is USAF A29.  See armor panel on side of cockpit.  (photo credit MartinB)

Edited by Rick K

Will report back what/when I hear! If you follow the link in the original post above to the Czech model forum... go back two pages and there’s a photo of a 1/32 Tracker in progress. No info on the manufacturer but it seems reasonable to assume it may be the same company.

9 hours ago, seiran01 said:

Will report back what/when I hear! If you follow the link in the original post above to the Czech model forum... go back two pages and there’s a photo of a 1/32 Tracker in progress. No info on the manufacturer but it seems reasonable to assume it may be the same company.

No, it is not the same company. Studio Cacciari Models released the Super Tucano whereas the other is producted by GIIC miniatures. Nonetheless, both are companies from Brazil. GIIC released the Tucano in 1/48th and 1/32th scales but as their other kits it is very rough.

15 hours ago, ericg said:

Those ejection seats and undercarriage legs look a bit clunky.

Looking back over the pics, my initial reaction is kind of the same.  Im not trying to judge a whole kit on a couple of pics, but those seats and 2D forced perspective side consoles kind of set me back a bit. 

12 hours ago, seiran01 said:

Thanks Mike, please do let us know what you find out. 

Rather frustrating, to make contact with this new manufacturer so far.  I've sent private messages to their Facebook page, the personal Facebook page of the owner, and a email to the same person, with absolutely no response so far.

Has anyone been able to successfully communicate with this manufacturer since the announcement of their Super Tucano?