Hobbyboss B-24: no turret fix in sight

nmayhew

On 3/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, 109ace said:

The first pressing of the replacement Emerson Turret for the Hobby Boss 1/32 B-24 Liberator is a success. Next up I will continue work on the Consolidated turret. I am working on the Consolidated unit and will have it ready tomorrow 3/16 and available for sale om Sunday 3/17. They are being sold individually for $15 each. 

b-241.jpgb-242.jpg

b-243.jpgB-244.jpg

These look great and I`m very interesting in buying them if you ship to the UK.

Cheers,

Tony

Edited by Big Tony

13 hours ago, Big Tony said:

These look great and I`m very interesting in buying them if you ship to the UK.

Cheers,

Tony

These turrets are now available for purchase on Ebay. I ship internationally and do combine shipping. For international buyers and fans of the big scale Liberators, with the D model coming out, you may want to make your money go further by buying two Consolidated turrets and oene Emerson to cover both aircraft and have the turrets shipping for the price of one shipping fee. Plan your life!

6 minutes ago, 109ace said:

These turrets are now available for purchase on Ebay. I ship internationally and do combine shipping. For international buyers and fans of the big scale Liberators, with the D model coming out, you may want to make your money go further by buying two Consolidated turrets and oene Emerson to cover both aircraft and have the turrets shipping for the price of one shipping fee. Plan your life!

Already ordered!

Tim W

3 hours ago, 109ace said:

Thanks! I just refunded half your shipping fees.

I tried to purchase this turret on ebay and it said you aren't taking orders from me.  Can you change that as I would like to purchase this turret.

1 minute ago, mgunns said:

I tried to purchase this turret on ebay and it said you aren't taking orders from me.  Can you change that as I would like to purchase this turret.

what's your ebay handle?