The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd Edition

jmel

I have received the proofs from the printing company for The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd Edition, and they are spectacular. 

This is an expanded reprint of the initial Modern Viper Guide which has been sold out for several years. Due to nearly daily requests for a reprint, I thought it was about time to get this 2nd Edition out. Featuring an astonishing 1,340 full-color images within a massive 240 pages, this book is undoubtedly the most thorough of ANY reference book ever released on the F-16. Not only does it feature EVERY F-16 Block from the earliest Block 25 up to the lates Block 52+, it also covers jets from the USAF and export nations. Greece? check. Turkey? check. Iraq? check. Morocco? check. Singapore? check. QF-16s? check. And on and on and on and on........

This should be in my hands in about 40 days. Retail will be $41.95. 

www.reidairpublishing.com

MVG-cover.jpg

Modern-Viper-Guide2nd-Edition22-23.jpg

Modern-Viper-Guide2nd-Edition4-5.jpg

Modern-Viper-Guide2nd-Edition112-113.jpg

Modern-Viper-Guide2nd-Edition170-171.jpg

Modern-Viper-Guide2nd-Edition230-231.jpg

Jake, 

Book looks great, well done. 

For those who already have the 1st edition, can you give an indication of how much is duplicated? Ie is it worth getting the 2nd edition also?

Thanks, 

Steve

14 hours ago, Macbain said:

Jake, 

For those who already have the 1st edition, can you give an indication of how much is duplicated? Ie is it worth getting the 2nd edition also?

Thanks, 

Steve

Who am I kidding, i'm going to grab it anyway...

21 hours ago, Macbain said:

Jake, 

Thanks, 

Steve

Good question Steve.  There are about 15-20 images from the first edition repeated here.  Nearly everything is new.  Furthermore, the 1st edition did not cover any export users' F-16s whatsoever.  This one does.  This book is 240 pages.  The 1st was about 130 pages if I recall.  

On 2/16/2019 at 4:42 PM, jmel said:

Good question Steve.  There are about 15-20 images from the first edition repeated here.  Nearly everything is new.  Furthermore, the 1st edition did not cover any export users' F-16s whatsoever.  This one does.  This book is 240 pages.  The 1st was about 130 pages if I recall.  

SOLD!

• 1 month later...