New from Model Monkey: 1/32 Beaufighter cockpits, dihedral tailplanes and 1/24 Mustang upgrades

Model_Monkey

My order of the early Beau interior has just been delivered to my door......and.....good grief, it's absolutely lovely!!! The detail is phenomenal, even down to the minute wiring on the floor boxes. I'm once again seriously impressed!! Well done Steve @Model_Monkey
Packaging was spot-on, no damage whatsoever coming half-way across the world!

Now we just need those early dihedral tailplanes again, plus Hercules engines, plus wheel wells :lol:

My wish-list would also include an early-style radar nose for the Tamiya Mozzie (I'm sure you don't have enough on your plate yet ;)), aaaaand ( I know we've messaged about it before) some AI style bow-and arrow antenna - but just the horizontal posts - the blades would be easy enough to SB - and then there wouldn't be any worry about damage to them...food for thought.

Well done again, that set is superlative work!!!

Iain

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Vector make Hercules engines.

Yep, I've seen those....but I balk at the postage costs here to NZ, especially when it's just for 2 engines. But perhaps I should just bite the bullet and cry later :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to announce the mid-war Beaufighter Radar Operator/Observer's Station is now available.  This model features AI Mk. IV radar and belt/bin-fed Hispano-Suiza 20mm cannons.  Assembly and painting guides in A4 and 8.5" x 11" formats are also available for free download.

Click here for this model, assembly and painting guides, and other 3D-printed detail parts in 1/32 scale.

PWbKJHx.jpg

uuM3Yh2.jpg

WnT1LjS.jpg

d2TkMBz.jpg

brxViLq.jpg

Q79GaIg.jpg

UDy7XOP.jpg

Edited by Model_Monkey

• 5 months later...

Bristol Beaufighter fans! Happy to announce an Observer's Station to help build a late-war, day-fighter or strike aircraft is now available in 1/32 scale. The model is intended to fit classic Revell 1/32 scale Beaufighter kits.

Detailed painting and assembly guides, in A4 and 8.5" x 11" formats, can be downloaded for free from the Model Monkey catalog, no purchase required for the guides.

This late-war, day fighter station joins two previously released night fighter stations, an early-war and a mid-war radar operators' station. Two different Model Monkey Beaufighter cockpits, dihedral tailplanes, thimble radome, AI Mk.IV radar sets, and torpedo are also available separately.

Nameplates for four popular types of Beaufighters are available, too.

ETqRaWV.jpg

F2u82hf.jpg

fA53TGa.jpg

Edited by Model_Monkey

Order placed.

What's the deal on the printable "painting guide"?

Add to cart and order as if this were a model.  You will be able to download the guide as a *.pdf file after ordering.

I added all 3 guides to my cart along with the operator's stations as per the above quoted instruction but didn't see anything about downloading these pdf files after checkout. Will the files or links to them be emailed to me? 

Thanks,

D

Hi D,

Thanks so much for your orders today!

Yes, you should have received an order confirmation by email.  In that email are the download links for the assembly and painting guides.

But in case that email didn't make it or the links were stripped as it went to your spam folder, please find the guides attached to another email just sent to you.

I'll do my best to get you some great Beau stations.

Thanks again and very kind regards,
Steve Larsen

Edited by Model_Monkey