New from Model Monkey: 1/32 Beaufighter cockpits, dihedral tailplanes and 1/24 Mustang upgrades

Model_Monkey

Totally stoked about the latest parts order placed this evening. :yahoo: 

That high will ride a again when the early tailplanes are ready, although I might have to wait for the observer/radar stations to be ready, too, before I part with my monthly modeling budget once again. :) 

So much cool stuff for such a long neglected favorite of mine. S'ok, though, because I have enough to keep me busy until all of the Beaufighter pieces are ready to fall into place. Besides, after decades of waiting and several fails to scratch the stuff myself, what's a few more weeks of waiting for such amazing stuff?

Then there will be that same excited anticipation of watching the 1/24 P-51D stuff come to fruition. It's right on the cusp of getting into 'beyond my wildest dreams' territory... :o

D

Superb wok , and it looks like another order will be on its way soon, 

I have the Lodel boxing of the Beau, but these resin parts knock those Vac form Pieces into a cocked hat - as we say north of the border

PS .. who said you could look up my profile pic..

file.php?id=117297

white hair , check  facial hair check , expanding waistline , charming welcoming demnor for all non scots Check! 

ColinR

New Model Monkey motto:

"Weakening modeler resolve not to buy since 2014."

New Model Monkey Beaufighter product endorsements from Scotland and Australia:

"Highly recommended." - Nessie.

"Crikey, makes me want to flex my six-pack abs, if I still had a body." - spirit of Roger,  the famous buff Kangaroo

Edited by Model_Monkey

Indeed, well done!

I'm reaching my modeling budget limit for a long while with some recent purchases, but still really want to pick up some more Beaufighter parts.

I'd love to be able to pick up a set of tail planes, but also am hoping to get a Brit 18 in torpedo. 

Is the torpedo still being done? I'd love to combine shipping on those two if possible.

I know the observer section will be coming evantually, but I'm hoping by then I can build my hobby finances a bit.

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

Indeed, well done!

I'm reaching my modeling budget limit for a long while with some recent purchases, but still really want to pick up some more Beaufighter parts.

I'd love to be able to pick up a set of tail planes, but also am hoping to get a Brit 18 in torpedo. 

Is the torpedo still being done? I'd love to combine shipping on those two if possible.

I know the observer section will be coming evantually, but I'm hoping by then I can build my hobby finances a bit.

Thanks so much!

Yes, research continues for observer's stations and a torpedo.  If you haven't done so, please subscribe to the Model Monkey website to be sure to receive new product announcements.  When those designs are complete, they will certainly be announced.

Thanks again!