WNW is nowhere near the end of its run...!

Pup7309

9 hours ago, wunwinglow said:

Yep, me for starters. Saw the SE5a and Brisfit, all my 48th stuff was on eBay a month later..... Never looked back.

Yes when I opened the box on my first kit I had to get my head around the size. Now a 30cm wingspan is the new normal. 50-100 cm is museum size, but the ‘wow’ factor is that much more!

16 hours ago, Wegener said:

And you’ve built how many of them now Tim?  One?  Two?  A dozen?  Or as many as I have? ;o)

I just went went back through my pics and counted and I can't believe it really, but I have done 40 WNW builds!

Dont  tell my wife!

22 hours ago, TimW said:

WNW ending its run?  BLASPHEMY!    Burn the heretic!

That is starting to look more attractive the longer this thread gets.:BANGHEAD2:

You might say quit reading the thread, well that would be like not watching the Daytona 500 to see the big wreck.  You know 25 cars are going to be turned into a spectacular pile of junk.  So you have to watch it happen.

Edited by cbk57

WNW IS ending it's run!  My girlfriend's brother's daughter just overheard the waitress at the Waffle House down the street mention that WNW was calling it quits right after the upcoming release the Dr. 1.  Apparently Sir Peter is now bored with models and is scrapping the just completed molds for the Lancaster and a full line of other WW2 subjects that he was going to announce next week. 

His new obsession is to release a comprehensive series of 1/6 scale action figures from the French pre-revolutionary period.   

Sad.... I'll miss them quite a bit.  

2 hours ago, John1 said:

WNW IS ending it's run!  My girlfriend's brother's daughter just overheard the waitress at the Waffle House down the street mention that WNW was calling it quits right after the upcoming release the Dr. 1.  Apparently Sir Peter is now bored with models and is scrapping the just completed molds for the Lancaster and a full line of other WW2 subjects that he was going to announce next week. 

His new obsession is to release a comprehensive series of 1/6 scale action figures from the French pre-revolutionary period.   

Sad.... I'll miss them quite a bit.  

Another new micro-niche! The man is on a roll!!

On 2/15/2019 at 9:54 PM, Radub said:

He also says that about movies. He spends an eye-watering amount of money on making his movies. Yet he makes money out of it. There is plenty of proof that he is an astute businessman and that he understands how a balance sheet works. It is pure speculation to insinuate that WNW is kept afloat only by the money that he carelessly dumps into it. 

Radu 

Good point 

Edited by Pup7309