Looks like the Revell Super Hornet is out

Dave Williams

Just a little whittling and it looks to be well within reach.

painting arcraft in mushroom colours can be so deceptive.

Hmm, can see a model coming together and then being primed and shrink-wrapped pending Blues decals, some mods and a squirt of blue

Looking better all the time. It's growing on me more.

Tony 

Since Im really not a Hornet enthusiast, I can probably easily pass this up. However, I think that the spine error, even from a non-Hornet guy is pretty  solidly visible Unfortunately. 

As mentioned above, I too think that the instructions for assembly look overly complex to my eye. Obviously Id like some pics on line from guys here and hopefully a WIP to see how things like those seemingly overly complex MLG bays actually go together. 

Heres hoping one day Revell can give us a Block III F/A-18E/F Super Hornet with conformal fuel tanks. Looks like the SLM project will start next year.

677375-sh1.jpg

On 2/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, ScottsGT said:

I'm convinced the black paint throws off the perspective, but even though, the kit looks a little wide and edges not rounded off enough to my eye.

Glad you don't need to fly with it...........:whistle: It's still stay's a plastic model, so a little bit out of proportion is purely personal favour, for me it look's like a...................

Seriously dude, that is no kind of worthwhile recommendation or endorsement whatsoever.

So does this:

4083951294_baf3909547_b.jpg

F-18...........and not like an egg:whistle::mental: