Models for a Movie

Greg W

9 hours ago, GDW said:

I think you will enjoy building it. I would love to see you paint and weather yours. When you say "base" Trumpeter HEMTT, what do you mean? 

The shop where I got it had one with the full Patriot missile trailer, had one with what looked like a flat bed on it, then then had the one I grabbed which was just the HEMTT itself with no trailer or additional equipment included.

14 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

The shop where I got it had one with the full Patriot missile trailer, had one with what looked like a flat bed on it, then then had the one I grabbed which was just the HEMTT itself with no trailer or additional equipment included.

I was curious after reading your post, so I visited the Trumpeter website, to see the tractor version. Do you plan to display it alone as a study of the vehicle or are you considering some kind of setting to place it into?

7d6psLh.jpg

7 hours ago, Durangokid said:

Love this build.  This would be right up my alley!  I enjoy the building process a lot more than the painting process so I would really dig something like this.  

I'm jealous...

Bryan

It's funny how that goes. I used to really dislike the painting phase of model building. Detail painting being ok but not airbrushing. Not having a proper place to do it was a major issue for a long time. Slowly, it is growing on me and I am starting to enjoy it. If only I could say that about masking!

• 1 month later...