Got my Ki-45 Toryu..

Sukhoi

Have had mine on pre-order with Volks USA, for a few months.  they are still stating should ship around the 6th of Feb.  

As does Spruebrothers.  Probably, should have just waited on them. 

Paul C 

I have much info (e.g., Maru Mechic books Internet photos-but the issue for me is that all the text descriptions are in Japanese. It is hard to make connections beyond just finding another photo of the same aircraft on the same day, for example.

My limited Japanese the caption says... Blah blah 37mm blah blah blah.  The score board on the nose is scary and impressive.

Rick

The photo looks like a Kai-Hei version built by the Army Aircraft Arsenal.  Short nose with 37mm gun.  It will be in one of the releases by Zoukei-Mura.  The info is just a bit further down in one of the postings, showing the versions that can be made from the current and future kit releases.

regards,

Bruce Crosby 

On 2/3/2019 at 5:59 PM, Rick Griewski said:

I have much info (e.g., Maru Mechic books Internet photos-but the issue for me is that all the text descriptions are in Japanese. It is hard to make connections beyond just finding another photo of the same aircraft on the same day, for example.

Rick

Same here; Maru, two of the FAoW books and an old Profile booklet, and that's it.