Nürnberg 2019 LSP list

onosendai

I’ve been always dreaming of this diorama Barkhorn getting on on his Hawker-Siddeley Kestrel #688 with its final sortie for the Tripartite Evaluation Squadron, 30 November 1965

0cd260960501.jpg

582ff4478743.jpg

Barkhorn Flying Hawker Siddely Kestrel 688 on its final sortie for the Tripartite Evaluation Squadron, 30 November 1965

Not sure if this has been announced in Nürnberg, but:

kitmaker.net - Eduard has released details of the kits they will be releasing during 2019

The one and only LSP for 2019 - Bf 109-E Legion Condor [July 2019] – 1/32:

016.jpg

Juraj

Edited by Trak-Tor

On 1/31/2019 at 3:20 PM, Frosty1984 said:

There are some pictures of Academy's AH-1Z  on facebook - profile called  "Scale Navy Stuff"

I rellly, really have my fingers crossed for any news on that Kittyhawk Mirage 2000...

That's my account actually! :) I have made several updates about new kits shown in Nuremberg, but I have limited my coverage to naval aviation related kits. The AH-1Z looks excellent in the flesh. Surface detail was very crisp - I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this one. It's just a shame its 1/35 and not 1/32...

3 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

For military helicopters, I think the 1/32 vs 1/35 ship has since sailed.  Revell seems to be the only remaining mainstream holdout for 1/32 helos.

I guess maybe Im one of the few holdout scale "snobs". I dont mind other scales, its just that to display like things for me, is to want them in relation to each other, and thats hard to do in dio form when a lot of the coolest vehicles and helos are in 35th .