Eduard Bunny Fighter Club kit in 1/32 - P-40E

Flipper

BFC refers to Eduard's "Bunny Fighter Club". FCB I believe refers to Facebook. Since Flipper is from Slovakia, I believe he is "speaking" his native tongue referring to things related to Eduard. English probably isn't his first language, even if it were convenient :-)

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

38 minutes ago, ssculptor said:

What does BFC and FCB mean?

Wouldn't it be convenient if people could write in English instead of Abbreviation?

:shrug:

Especially for new thread headers 

Bunny Club is presumably a children's club, so do the markings come as stickers? 

T

The Bunny Fighter Club releases have some interesting fictional markings.  They usually are not all fictional but they will thrown in a fictional set along with real options.  Also they are throwing in some special release kits.  Sometimes they Offer additional resin parts or something along those lines.  The products are typically direct order from Eduard only I think.  Personally I find what they do with this interesting but have never joined or bought anything.

2 minutes ago, Tony T said:

I like Eduard's 1/48 MiG-21 kits a lot. I wished they would change their minds and scale them up. Maybe they will one day!

I wish that too Tony. Unfortunately it doesn’t look that we will get more new 1/32 kits from them in upcoming years. I hope that they will change their minds in future

jan

From their January Info publication :

The Limited Edition line also includes the
‘membership activation’ kits for the BFC.
We’ve been working for some time now on
an activation kit in 1:32nd scale and this year
we’d like to add one in both 72nd and 48th.
We also have a 1:35th scale Sherman in reserve
and I promise to do everything we can
to get these kits available over the course
of this year.

18 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

From their January Info publication :

The Limited Edition line also includes the
‘membership activation’ kits for the BFC.
We’ve been working for some time now on
an activation kit in 1:32nd scale and this year
we’d like to add one in both 72nd and 48th.
We also have a 1:35th scale Sherman in reserve
and I promise to do everything we can
to get these kits available over the course
of this year.

Too late! :crying:

I am building only 1/24 scale model airplanes from now on. 

I will eventulally sell off most of my 1/32 scale model airplane kits over the coming year or two.  I will probably list everything on eBay.

Some I will keep because I like WW1 and between the wars airplanes.

I will stick with 2 scales for model choo choo.    

I will work in 1/32 nd 1/35 to utilize all those yummy military RR kits. These will all be converted to running models. This is No.1 gauge in Europe.

I will work in 1/29, 1/25, 1/24, 1/22.5, 1/20.?? whatever for military railroad models in G gauge, usually American prototypes.

All of these run on the same track so what's the difference.  I'm happy. 

As to tanks I will continue to deal with 1/16, 1/15, 1/18, 1/17.??, 1/20 scales. All the 1/32, 1/35 tankies will be converted into sculpture or sold. 

I will work in plastic, wood, cardstock, fiberglass, compressed belly button lint, whatever.

:punk:Keep on Trucking.

I am a little bit puzzled by that. What is the goal to announce a BFC kit in 1/32 scale if they are not interested in releasing kits in that scale?

I already thought it was a pity they did not offer such special packages in large scale as that club is offering interesting discounts on photoetched and resin parts as well. However, as I have zero interest in smaller scales kits, I never considered seriously biting the bullet.

Add to that the fact the current prices Eduard is advertising on their website are commonly far more expensive than the ones we can obtain from some closer resellers and you get the point.

So, what is the purpose...? Basic marketing?