Change of course....RF-4C home

SapperSix

I have spent a pretty good sum of money on a RF-4C Project I have been working on.  Time away from the family, from what was already limited. 

Having said that it has been a great kit and one that I am learning a lot on. 

I was building the RF-4C for a person that claimed they had flown the plane.  Unfortunately, they have turned out to be a liar.  They were outed by some other interested parties and its been a bummer to say the least.  In the mean time I have a partially built RF-4C that could use a good home.  As I am in the military I will be moving later this year.  I had build it with someone else in mind and would like to keep it as such. 

If you know a deserving veteran or organization that would like the RF-4C build to be continued with them in mind please let me know.  Its not too late to change course on the exterior color scheme.  In the mean time I am going to continue building. 

Happy modeling to you all!

-Frank

Edited by SapperSix

Wow. How disheartening that discovery must be.

I just bought a SUFA kit to convert to a SCANG F-16D my MD flies in the back seat of for air time since he’s the flight surgeon for the Swamp Fox group.   It’s the first build I’ve really been excited about for a long time.   I wanted to build this same bird (possibly a different tail number though) for a close friend that was the Crew Chief on one of the D models in the squadron about 15 years ago, but he died in a plane crash long before a two seat kit ever came out.