Spotted Ass Ape HobbyBoss B-24 Assembly Ship

Wackyracer

55 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Well, I just assumed that you were doing Spotted Ass Abe, who’s clearly an eager forum reader...

Hey wasn't having a go at you. 

It was a toss up between SAA and Tubarao when I first posted which did so I got the armament set.

Your post is fine. It's the next 3 jumping on as well.

I'm just a bit fed up with all the negativity on these threads nowadays that's all. 

To be honest I may well just delete this build and the others I've doing on here.

6 hours ago, Wackyracer said:

Hey wasn't having a go at you. 

It was a toss up between SAA and Tubarao when I first posted which did so I got the armament set.

Your post is fine. It's the next 3 jumping on as well.

I'm just a bit fed up with all the negativity on these threads nowadays that's all. 

To be honest I may well just delete this build and the others I've doing on here.

That would be a shame!   I think there are a ton of people who would like to see it come together.    The thing about forums is........

There are all types of people in the world, and on a world wide forum, you get exactly that, people from all over, sharing opinions, thoughts (sometimes both good and bad) and a lot of times, things seem to get misconstrued over the interwebs, when typed instead of said. 

Its easy to take someones meaning a different way than they meant it, and its also hard to walk away or take things in stride when someone comes off negatively. I think in those cases there are sometimes individuals that we as individuals may not jive with. I think it does happen quite often when people from all over are brought together and share thoughts on the same subject, and sometimes it does get heated or negative. 

For the record, I hope you dont feel that Shawn or I were trying to "pile on" here. I was simply passing on what I had learned more about from the link Stormer posted.

I personally was looking forward to your build, and hope you stay and continue to share. 

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

There does seem to an astounding amount of interior detail. 

Does the kit comes with any nose weight or any indication if how much nose weight to add?

300 grams recommended I think but none supplied.

There's a couple of areas it can go. 

The large space behind the front wheel and the slot above/below the cockpit.