ICM 2019 Catalogue

LSP_Kevin

ICM has just published its 2019 catalogue:

https://issuu.com/7727025/docs/catalogue_web_2019

It's quite expansive - I don't think I quite realised just how prolific ICM has been in recent years!

Here's a peek at the LSP pages:

1419821357_ScreenShot2019-01-18at8_48.44amcopy.thumb.jpg.4b1b5d1cf267e51f87763ce4d5f3253c.jpg

117679139_ScreenShot2019-01-18at8_48.59amcopy.thumb.jpg.e2ec80a5a1c636932ad153e148631003.jpg

Good to see them expanding their range of figure sets!

Kev

Im still thinking about grabbing one of those I-153s on skis (Im a poet and didnt know it) as I think that thing is pretty neat looking on skis.   Ive engaged Bob at H & B Hobbies about the possibility of REXx (he is in good with those guys) putting out a set of their gorgeous exhausts for the I-153.

10 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I’m eagerly waiting for the Rexx exhausts for the Tamiya Corsair 

Ill ask Bob about a timeline for  those too, as I think for as much as I love the I-153, some REXx F4U sets would be very popular.   After all the super cool stuff they have done, I cant see them NOT doing an F4U set. 

Even I like ICM approach to release many variants of each type I was somehow expecting more new releases (specialy twins from their 1/48 range) for this year :D

Anyhow I will grab Gladiator immediately after it will hit the stores 

jan

22 minutes ago, AlanG said:

I've only ever built their 1/48 P-51D kit. It is basically a Tamiya rip-off. So a great little build. Not tried their LSP though sorry.

It is indeed extraordinarily similar to the Tamiya kit. I have several 1:48 ICM kits, and most seem just fine to me. Plus I have this, which at least in the box, looks fantastic.

osdVNl.jpg