HK Lanc pilots seat

Lancman

If the kit seat pan is too long, can you not just take a razor saw to it and cut some material out of the middle and then glue it back together?

Feels like that would be a quick fix, but I don't have the kit so will never know.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I’m sorry I don’t want to ghost you guys. 

The CG models are complete, the holdup is the difficulty of casting something this complex and tiny. It can be done but I’m basically an artist  and don’t want to spend all my time doing that. Also the cost of high resolution 3D printing is very expensive. 

I have talked to two well know manufacturers about talking over production but so far no takers. If anyone knows someone willing to take it on let me know. 

Graham.j,  nice to see you stop in. I hope all is well with you. If you are still in touch with Chris in Germany, pass along my best regards.

My first thought was that the seat would be more or less standard, as would the harness.

Liking seeing the work here, very nice.

Thanks for the welcome, I’ve been lurking around hundreds of websites over the last few years and so impressed with the LSP site so here I am!! I am astounded by your CG work on the Lanc detail, hope you can continue and produce what you are doing, I would definitely buy anything to do with 1/32 & 1/24th scale with the quality you’re showing.  I recently bought the Beaufighter pit for the Revell 1/32 kit from Model Monkey, still waiting for delivery though but it looks amazing. Regards

Edited by Michaelinsydney