Me-262 1/32 details

johnie hopper

Some progress..

55 56

I can try how the holder will look made from plastic (3D printed), but by the best I think it would be made from PE. I could share unfurled casing drawing to some producer.

In the end it should look like this:

Edited by johnie hopper

Here's my first attempt for Me 262 B1/U1 Nightfighter inner fuselage board. That's the logitudinally placed one with FuG16ZY, FuG120, FuG25 and FuG125 devices.

The second board (placed transversaly) will be bigger stumper :-(. I have only few photos of its left side but none of the whole board or of the right side :-(. What more, there were placed FuG218 devices (Sender, Empfänger, Sichtgerät and may be others) for which I don't have exact dimensions :-(

45 46 47

On 3/6/2019 at 2:48 AM, johnie hopper said:

It's placed in National Naval Aviation Museum in Penascola (FL):

https://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/aircraft/me-262/

The second one, actually in German camouflage is placed in The Aviation Museum Kbely in Prague:

http://www.vhu.cz/english-summary/

And I think that's all :-(

That photo was taken by me (Pensacola native) and I can say I've touched an Me-262 now. You can't do that to the one at the Smithsonian without fear of falling over the guard rail.

Hello,

based on available photos of Me 262 B1a/U1 fuselage interior I've tried to make model of FuG217(218) devices placed on fuselage partition. Could anyone help me to arrange it better or give an advice what more to add?

Me 262 FuG217(218) 217_02

217_03

Thank you for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope they turn out great. Especially the instrument panel and cockpit parts. As far as I know there are no resin detail sets out for the Revell Me 262 1/32 and I would be one of your first customers. I am only a bit concerned that the 3D printer resolution is not yet good enough for really crisp results, but progress is so fast in this area, I may hopefully be proven wrong.