Me-262 1/32 details

johnie hopper

Some progress..

55 56

I can try how the holder will look made from plastic (3D printed), but by the best I think it would be made from PE. I could share unfurled casing drawing to some producer.

In the end it should look like this:

Edited by johnie hopper

Here's my first attempt for Me 262 B1/U1 Nightfighter inner fuselage board. That's the logitudinally placed one with FuG16ZY, FuG120, FuG25 and FuG125 devices.

The second board (placed transversaly) will be bigger stumper :-(. I have only few photos of its left side but none of the whole board or of the right side :-(. What more, there were placed FuG218 devices (Sender, Empfänger, Sichtgerät and may be others) for which I don't have exact dimensions :-(

45 46 47

On 3/6/2019 at 2:48 AM, johnie hopper said:

It's placed in National Naval Aviation Museum in Penascola (FL):

https://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/aircraft/me-262/

The second one, actually in German camouflage is placed in The Aviation Museum Kbely in Prague:

http://www.vhu.cz/english-summary/

And I think that's all :-(

That photo was taken by me (Pensacola native) and I can say I've touched an Me-262 now. You can't do that to the one at the Smithsonian without fear of falling over the guard rail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope they turn out great. Especially the instrument panel and cockpit parts. As far as I know there are no resin detail sets out for the Revell Me 262 1/32 and I would be one of your first customers. I am only a bit concerned that the 3D printer resolution is not yet good enough for really crisp results, but progress is so fast in this area, I may hopefully be proven wrong.