HB B24 discussion: AM and fixes

Pup7309

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but the D version of the 24 has a set of turrets in it for the J - but this set is not frosted like the original J version turrets were from HB. They still have the seam but no frosting. I can use them on my J (unless someone comes out with a better, non-seamed set!).

-Ro

28 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

wow those parts certainly look like a colossal improvement vs. kit parts

6 hours ago, Paul2660 said:

Wow already sold out. 

will have to wait for another run I guess. 

Paul C 

indeed

also waiting for a wider distribution - where does vector normally sell through?

i've ordered from North Star before and it's fine, but shipping can take a while from Vladland :) and it's just easier to click 'buy it now' and have it through your letterbox in 3 days!

2 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

The Vector set is not yet released. So it cannot be sold out! It looks very nice but will cost half of the kit price... :(

Correct. If you guys read the fine print, it's pre-order only, being released in August.

Now that engines are sorted out, all we need are turrets! Patienty/anxiously awaiting the Aeroscale ones...

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

18 hours ago, Dennis7423 said:

Nice! 

However, when I got to it, it does say "in stock" and I can put it in the bag for purchase. Not sure if anyone else got that far, but looks like it is available for purchase. 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

Nice! 

However, when I got to it, it does say "in stock" and I can put it in the bag for purchase. Not sure if anyone else got that far, but looks like it is available for purchase. 

I saw that too, but the fine print at the bottom advised it as a "pre-order only" and I didn't go any further. I was nervous :-)

However, once it's available, I will be grabbing one of these sets. They look spectacular.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

10 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

The Vector set is not yet released. So it cannot be sold out! It looks very nice but will cost half of the kit price... :(

be thankful they are not Eduard Brassin - would be nearly double that