CANicoll

Chattanooga Nationals Meeting for LSP?

Hopefully I'm not overstepping boundaries here, if so, please let me know.

I just got back from the Chattanooga regional show, ModelCon, which I've attended the last two years.  The folks there are great and fun to work with and hang out.  I did a lot of judging and helped tally some results as well.

In my conversation with the Chattanooga guys about Nationals, I inquired about getting us (LSP 1/32SIG) a room so we could do another meeting like we did in Phoenix.  When I hear back I will let you (who?) know so you can organize/socialize, etc.  I'm not sure who all is going to Nats this year.

Apologies if this is duplicative.  I've worked with Mike and Lynn down there quite a bit and I know they are working on the meeting rooms for Nats so I brought it up.

Chris N

If you do this, it would sure be fun to somehow livestream it on something like Twitch, so those of us who can't come can participate. Anyone going who could make that happen?

57 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

I was at the show on Saturday, since I now live 1 1/2 hrs away, I will definately be there in August.

Blast!  I was judging on Friday and Saturday - sorry to have missed you!  See you in August!

I just heard back from the Chattanooga folks - Mike Moore is the contact.  He wants to talk to someone from LSP about the meeting, but also setting up a club table at the event.  I'll put you in touch with him as soon as I find out who is organizing the LSP stuff for Nats this year.

Yay!

Chris

I have already been in contact with them about the meet and greet.

They have not gotten back to me yet. We have not discussed the date and time yet.

(Been talking to them since January 2nd).

Mike

Edited by phantom

Mike, can you PM your email address and I'll pass it on to Mike Moore in Chattanooga?  Then I'll exit the conversation and leave it up to you all to manage? 

Thanks,

Chris

22 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

Once again, another National event that I'm sadly not going to be able to attend. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to make it to one of these shows again.

Kev, if it were only a 12 hour drive like yours instead of the 24 it would take me, I might do it!

Troy,  I will be there so hope to meet up.

Kev and Tim - hey its only once a year, right?  :beer4:Will miss you guys if you don't come.  Maru will be PISSED coming all the way from the UK!  :innocent:

Edited by CANicoll

Sadly with my upcoming nuptials and honeymoon in late June as well as some other life stuff, I too will not be attending Chattanooga.

Even though the past two US IPMS US Nationals that I went too were some of the best times I have ever had, with or without modeling.

Sad, but I'm going to attempt San Marco's, and will (obviously) for sure be at Omaha in 2021.