Spitfire RAF 303 Sqdn. Airfix 1:24

Koralik

Spitfire RAF 303, Sqdn, Jan Zumbach
Model Airfix 1:24 model made straight from the box without additives.

I was wondering what to say about this model?
The words that come to my mind are not positive. The model is VERY Weak.

Looking at its quality, I think it is a very old model, today 1:48 scale models are definitely better quality.
Kit: Airfix
Decals: Techmod

rdnzjGG.jpg?1O0pNFWC.jpg?15ExJS4G.jpg?17YDoayD.jpg?18tfs5FT.jpg?1pybJdc4.jpg?1lbow78F.jpg?1vvKqQWE.jpg?1hqnSo3N.jpg?1fGHWK1J.jpg?1

It was a very advanced kit when it first came out - it was of it's time, and it's arguably done its bit towards paving the way for what we have today.

You've done a great job on it. :goodjob:  But if I can just raise one point of detail: the ailerons should be one up, one down, not both drooping.  (And don't forget to position the stick appropriately).

19 minutes ago, MikeC said:

It was a very advanced kit when it first came out - it was of it's time, and it's arguably done its bit towards paving the way for what we have today.

You've done a great job on it. :goodjob:  But if I can just raise one point of detail: the ailerons should be one up, one down, not both drooping.  (And don't forget to position the stick appropriately).

Of course I know, the ailerons in this set are movable, unfortunately, the fit is fatal, so they fall off automatically.

I will have to stick one permanently.