Jennings Heilig

ICM 1/32 Bu133???

Dear Jennings,

Good to know your senses have finally come back in full force from your recent trip to Central America.  The Global entry dilemma is well behind you and more importanly the Ha-1112-MIL curiosity is hopefuly WELL behind you.  

The Bu-131 is so deserving in injection molded option for us.  Hopefully in the near future.  All in good humor here.  Not to offend.  (My disclaimer).  

I heard those awesome 1:48 early Spitfire decals are the new 1:32 nd scale!    

Please comsider.  

Troy 

Those resin kits of the Jungmeister look good but they’re short of being unbuildable. The provided LG and wing struts would simply collapse under the weight of the resin fuselage and wings. :BANGHEAD2:

I'd like to see a Bu181 Bestmann too, lovely little aeroplane.  Perhaps another candidate for a Silver Wings project, their Stieglitz that I'm currently building is a super kit.

Edited by mozart

6 hours ago, quang said:

Those resin kits of the Jungmeister look good but they’re short of being unbuildable. The provided LG and wing struts would simply collapse under the weight of the resin fuselage and wings. :BANGHEAD2:

Interesting.  Thanks for the tip.  I will have to allocate some of the OOP brass airfoil stock in my stash.

Rick

4 hours ago, mozart said:

I'd like to see a Bu181 Bestmann too, lovely little aeroplane.  Perhaps another candidate for a Silver Wings project, their Stieglitz that I'm currently building is a super kit.

Same here.  Hopefully ICM has these types up their sleeves for the future.