Corsair, can it have one wing up and the down?

I have a question about the 1:32 Tamiya Corsair kits. Can the real aircraft have one wing folded up and the other down in the flight position?  I am planning a build and this will help me fit an extra aircraft into the case. I know the Hellcat can do it.  I don’t really care if it is rarely done or operationally never done, but can it physically be done?  I’ve watched videos where they both move together.  I’ve also watched the restored Reb Bull Corsair fold one up then the other, but both wings were popped loose went up a small amount then the starboard went up followed by the port. 

I believe the hydraulics are interlinked, so unless there was some damage, it’s unlikely.    Never seen a single pic of a WW2 US Corsair in that configuration but as shown above, it was possible.  

6 hours ago, LSP_Ron said:

I built my first one that way

https://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/article.php?aid=1926

That’s a great looking Corsair Ron. Did that not require a bit of surgery though. If memory serves me the kit come with 2 wing spars. One for  oth wings up and the other option for both wings down. I’m assuming you must have had to modify the kit parts to get that configuration?

I think it all depends on the hyd.pump

they were then the simplest type,pushing out certain amount of oil,

that wasn't enough fol all the system users

remember the lg of the period aircraft-they too raised one by one

about the utube clips-the difference to me are the eng.revs

first one was almost idle,second a bit higher

my 2 tech.cents )))))))

I'm sure that RN Corsairs (At least) had a L-Both-R Button. I've seen photos of them parked parallel to the deck edge where the over-hanging wing was left down as it's in no-ones way over the sea, yet the inboard one is down in case of a follow on landing aircraft. I'm also sure that as a Wildcat wing fold is manual, it could be asymmetric but v. rare as it would over-balance the machine on windy deck.