New decals - F-4B/F-4J Phantom Airframe Data/Panels (stencil type)

ziggyfoos

This sheet provides the extensive F-4 Phantom airframe data (including panel numbers/labels) for either an F-4B or F-4J.  The airframe data included is the painted (open stencil) type of markings commonly seen in the 1960's into the early 1970's on USN/USMC F-4B and F-4J Phantoms. Includes placards for the landing gear, speed brakes, speed brake wells, auxiliary air doors, wing external fuel tanks, and main and nose gear doors. Also includes markings for all pylons, bomb adapter racks (inboard and outboard pylon types), and LAU-7 rail markings. Note that this is not the printed (full letter) style of airframe data - check references for which style of airframe data was applied for a specific F-4.

Expected Feb/Mar

Now available at:

www.AOAdecals.com

32031a.jpg

32031b.jpg

sides.jpg

top.jpg

bottom.jpg

Edited by ziggyfoos

45 minutes ago, Barry said:

I talking about the two F-4Bs painted up in USAF marking and the F-110A logo.

Barry

Ya I know what you meant, but these stencils wouldn't be for that. This sheet is for this type:

F-4wing1.jpg

You'd need the type on the top, but this sheet is the type on the bottom:

data.jpg

Edited by ziggyfoos

14 minutes ago, Barry said:

I understand now, Thanks for setting me straight! :doh:

Back to the drawing board. :hmmm:

Barry

The Zotz sheet is the style in the first photo (black closed letter type markings on grey surfaces with grey markings on white surfaces) but it's OOP.

I'm not sure what the CAM sheet is meant to represent, it's similar to that type but doesn't include any panel markings and the underside data is black rather than grey.

Edited by ziggyfoos

Just now, ziggyfoos said:

The Zotz sheet is the style in the first photo (black markings on grey surfaces, and grey markings on white surfaces) but it's OOP. I'm not sure what the CAM sheet represents, it's similar to that type but doesn't include any panel markings and the underside data is black rather than grey.

I'll have to dig through my Zotz sheets I think I have it, I hope.

Thanks,

Barry

• 2 months later...