Building the Revell He 219 is Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

After a protracted development period, I’m pleased to announce that our latest eBook, Building the Revell He 219A-7 in 1/32 Scale, by our very own Iain Ogivlie, is now available!

BMok32.jpg

In this 101-page eBook, Iain tackles the Revell 1/32 scale He 219A-7 kit, finishing it to a superb standard. Along with covering the construction, painting, decalling, and weathering of the model, Iain navigates a simple but ingenious way of correcting the kit’s major flaw: misshapen engine nacelles that are set at an incorrect angle.

Along with Iain’s terrific build, the book also features a a review of the base kit, a selection of photos taken of the real He 219 a NASM, and a set of appendices covering available aftermarket products and reference books.

The book is available from our web shop for 15 Australian dollars.

Kev

I've already noticed some confusion about this title, so I just wanted to make sure that everybody understands that it's an eBook only; there's no physical, printed version, and all our books are like this. I explain the rationale for this in a blog post on the website entitled "Why Digital?":

https://www.klp.com.au/2017/10/10/why-digital/

I hope that will clear up any remaining confusion about the nature of not just this book, but all of our books!

Kev