Kronos third hand

Neo

8 hours ago, Bob MDC said:

This is another option the guys at Air Modeller like these

http://www.vertigo-miniatures.com/vertigo/eshop/15-1-VERTIGO-JIGS

Price looks fair

Bob

7 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Pavol is sending me one of these for review, so hopefully we can have a closer look in due course.

Kev

I have one.  Pretty useful:

44379401_533092833824129_251831524321027

3j3y9X.jpg

2tt7p3.jpg

18 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

I have one.  Pretty useful:

I'm really interested in comparing it to the JH Models stand I currently use, which I like less and less as time goes on, though it's still quite useful.

Kev

Unlike the Third Hand, this one is gravity dependent.  Since the photos I've added felt strips to the areas that contact the model.  I reckon it's the minimum setup required for a biplane build.  I got mine from BNA.  Also, it's easy to knock apart if you put it together with CA.   Two part epoxy works better.

I wanted the Third hand, but the facebook page has been unused forever.

6 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I'm really interested in comparing it to the JH Models stand I currently use, which I like less and less as time goes on, though it's still quite useful.

Kev

C'mon over and have a fiddle...  I have beer!

LOL

Hello yes I design this it looks almost exactly like mine.

Never seen this Kronos third hand.

I was too busy with my Job to get this in to production and what is not the biggest problem, it is more the sales and customer contact sending spares.

I do still use them my design is more modulair and capabel of keeping large models and minimum frame work in the way.

Oh and my advice dont buy chinese magnet holder then it will not last long.

I now use the Noga brand best in the business well that one keeps up a Trumpeter 1/32 Tomcat full of Zacto resin parts very reliable.

this year my job will get more relaxed and I get more time for projects like these so then I am able to make a few sets.
sets that can handle 4 engine bombers to just single engine ww1 fighter.

Have fun

Johan

8 hours ago, Pfuf said:

I was too busy with my Job to get this in to production and what is not the biggest problem, it is more the sales and customer contact sending spares.

I do still use them my design is more modulair and capabel of keeping large models and minimum frame work in the way.

I now use the Noga brand best in the business well that one keeps up a Trumpeter 1/32 Tomcat full of Zacto resin parts very reliable.

this year my job will get more relaxed and I get more time for projects like these so then I am able to make a few sets.

Have fun

Johan

Hi Johan,

If you do find the time to make a few more of this jig, I would very much like to purchase one.

Cheers,

Chris

1 hour ago, Fooesboy said:

Hi Johan,

If you do find the time to make a few more of this jig, I would very much like to purchase one.

Cheers,

Chris

I would really like to get one also.

I can't count the number of times I wanted to simply "hang" the model in space right in front of me, look Ma no hands!!!

Barry

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2019 at 12:10 PM, Pfuf said:

Have fun

Johan

Count me in as another customer for 2 kits when you fined the time...

I've wanted one of these for years honestly, but it's the same situation as years gone by.......

His web site address isn't and hasn't been connected to a domain for years and the last active post he made on FB was 6 years ago.

I'd LOVE to have one of these, but he hasn't responded to PMs in years.

I hope I'm wrong though, as I'd really love one.