Zoukei Mura Kawasaki Ki-45 Kai Tei (Late) - FINISHED !!!

Jan_G

Nice work Jan, I have one of these which I picked up at Telford, built up to  around the sàme stage. Fit is pretty good but a bit sloppy in areas, will be watching your build with interest as mine is currently on the SOD, first ZM kit and to many bits and over complicated for me. Your build is Looking amazing though.

Regards.Andy 

I really have to say I like the way ZM did this kit by including all the various versions in the same kit. It almost to me, more justifies today's the kits price, although it doesn't seem like its going to be much if any over any of the new tool kit prices. 

Im hoping the Hs-129 will be the same, but I doubt they will end up including the B-2 and B-3  in  the same boxing. 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

I really have to say I like the way ZM did this kit by including all the various versions in the same kit. It almost to me, more justifies today's the kits price, although it doesn't seem like its going to be much if any over any of the new tool kit prices. 

Im hoping the Hs-129 will be the same, but I doubt they will end up including the B-2 and B-3  in  the same boxing. 

You get two versions in this boxing Brian so looks like there will be 1 or maybe 2 more boxing on there way for this one.

Regards.Andy 

Just now, monthebiff said:

You get two versions in this boxing Brian so looks like there will be 1 or maybe 2 more boxing on there way for this one.

Regards.Andy 

Do you get a short and long (pointy) nosed options in this current release?