Eduard Bf-109 E-1/E-3 Legion Condor in 2019 announced

Jan_G

14 hours ago, 19squadron said:

I agree the Hurricane was a much better effort than the new Spitfire IIa 1/32, but it is a very old kit and OOP.

You said there were none. there are 5 on ebay right now   :shrug:

4 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

You said there were none. there are 5 on ebay right now   :shrug:

Wouldn't it be nice if WNW through the success of their Lancs went on to do a really accurate, Spitfire Mk 1 [IN lots of early mid and late boxings] a MkII, a really Good Hurricane [early and late and a Mk II series I] a Defiant, a Blenheim or two, a Battle, an accurate Bf109 a/b/c/d and most of all E1/3/4, a Do 17 E/M/P,Z1.Z2? a really accurate JU 87 B1, B2 etc etc etc? All the aircraft that are most popular in 1/72 and 1/48, but totally absent, or very badly executed in 1/32.  It may never happen such is their focus on WW1, but given that this is the most neglected area of all in 1/32..... wouldn't it be nice?

Edited by 19squadron

2 minutes ago, 19squadron said:

Wouldn't it be nice if WNW through the success of their Lancs went on to do a really accurate, Spitfire Mk 1 [IN lots of early mid and late boxings] a MkII, a really Good Hurricane [early and late and a Mk II series I] a Defiant, a Blenheim or two, a Battle, an accurate Bf109 a/b/c/d and most of all E1/3/4, a Do 17 E/M/P,Z1.Z2? a really accurate JU 87 B1, B2 etc etc etc? All the aircraft that are most popular in 1/72 and 1/48, but totally absent, or very badly executed in 1/32.  It may never happen such is their focus on WW1, but given that this is the most neglected area of all in 1/32..... wouldn't it be nice?

oh, and a Lysander MkI and Hs123 too

Coughlan's first law of model aircraft threads: All threads, no matter the subject, if left to their own devices and no management by a moderator, will always eventually drift into a "me want a (fill in the blank)" thread.  It cannot be avoided.

Edited by esarmstrong

15 hours ago, 19squadron said:

Why   yes it vood be heavenly !!

Zzk8BPO.jpg?2

I must say   :clap2: