Eduard Bf-109 E-1/E-3 Legion Condor in 2019 announced

Jan_G

12 hours ago, Gerhard said:

I for one dont think we will see anything in 1/32 from Eduard soon. Hope they prove me wrong. (Maybe a Profipak P-38?)

They were supposed to do another special boxing of Hasegawa P-40E/K, and I was in contact with them for the markings. They messaged me, in December, saying that they cancelled this project because people had no interest in 1/32 B)

Well, the P-40N with resin bonus was nice, but who need to have a poster + a large 3D metal-plate to boost the price in the 80/100€ range ??

Good thing is that I sold the metal-plate for 50€ on eBay :P so the kit + bonus were cheap: I had bought it, on sale, for 70€ !

Yet they churn out 1/32 etch and cockpits and weapons, so who buys their 1/32 stuff if nobody is interested? I did buy the P-40N (at a nice discount price) and an overtrees set but sold both on eventually. The P-47 I have no interest in paying those prices, even at discounted levels for what comes in the box. I think if they just packaged them as kits with the resin and etch maybe a poster of the box art to keep the price more realistic they'd sell a lot more of them. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/5/2019 at 10:49 PM, Mikester said:

According to Eduard no one's interested in 1/32?  Why bother.

they still have sour grapes over the reception their 109 got... too scared to release anything new

same in 1/35 with their Hetzer

• 1 month later...