Eduard Bf-109 E-1/E-3 Legion Condor in 2019 announced

Jan_G

9 minutes ago, LSP_Ron said:

I'm not seeing it anywhere in that link or the down loads in it.

Is it 1/32?

It's quite buried in the newsletter PDF, Ron. Page 6:

For the latter half of the year, we are preparing a 1:32nd scale Limited Edition release called ‘Legion Condor’, based on our Bf 109E-1/E-3

Kev

For those interested in Legion Condor Bf 109s I would recommend David Johnston's German Eagles in Spanish Skies...

31677468977_50ff0dbb85_h.jpg

The book's primary focus is the operational history from 1936 to 1939. There are also chapters on the various machines from the early prototypes to the E-3 models, and one chapter is devoted to camouflage schemes.

175 pages with lots of photos, the vast majority new to me.   

Edited by RBrown

2 hours ago, Lud13 said:

Dang...if they want a 109 with Spanish civil war markings than why they didn't made A/B/C/D version and make a lot more money than with reissue of the old Emil...

If they were interested in making money they'd upscale their F's and G's too.  Eduard is rooted in 1/72 and 1/48, nobody told them it's 2019 and people are building 1/32.

10 hours ago, Mikester said:

If they were interested in making money they'd upscale their F's and G's too.  Eduard is rooted in 1/72 and 1/48, nobody told them it's 2019 and people are building 1/32.

I have build two Eduard Emils and one from Dragon. I also have one of each in stash at the moment. To be honest i like Dragon offering more but Eduards Emil is also nice kit except problem with assebly of the front fuselage and wrong sized slats.

As far as I can see their F and G models in 1:48 are excelent and upscaling them as u sad will be great choice and nice profit for them.

But for some strange reason they tend to overlook 1:32 scale unfortunaly.

Their Jan'19 newsletter says "The Limited Edition" also includes the 'membership activation' kits for

the BFC. We've been working for some time now on an activation kit in 1/32 scale and this year we'd

like to add one in both 72nd and 48th."

Looks like they're working on 'something'.

Wonder what it is ??

0OOKhk1.gif