richardchapman5

HK Models 1/32 Avro Lancaster

Thanks Lancman I have been all over Jeroens review and just waiting for part 2. I have also found a number of areas that are missing and will postthem post Jeroens next instalment so I am not covering the same issue. Even with these minor  problems I think this is a fantastic kit.

Very nice I use a silhouette 3 cutter for my mask .Does the machine the machine you are using does it come with it's own drawing software to use?

As I cannot afford or have the room for one of these I will have to tag along and watch you do the magic, looks like you have all the elements in place for a fine build, as a 100% fan of painted on markings I am pleased that is the route you are taking, so carry on !!

Cheers

Dennis

Hi Cees. When you say part 2 do you mean the update that was added to part 1 or is there another part 2 that I have missed have looked but can't find? Hi Madelf yes the Cricut comes with a program called design space. regards Richard.

Today I started to cut up my Lancaster by removing the raised floor that the seat is placed on.

IMG_7300_zps9mjxgl2f.jpeg

IMG_6276_zpstjz9gqhc.jpeg

I then cleaned up the hole and filled it with .5 plaster card.

IMG_1955_zpsfuqucd3i.jpeg

I then got stuck into the raised floor. I first removed 2.5mm to lower it. I then removed the rear and front walls of the raised floor as per my reference shots.

IMG_1957_zps5ktjsxs9.jpeg

IMG_1958_zpsvhavlt42.jpeg

IMG_1953_zpswagkdpx6.jpeg

I the worked on the radio operators seat. The seat cushion that rests on the wing spar needs some added definition between them and I rounded off the edges of the cushion.

Before.

IMG_6278_zpsmbq25pij.jpeg

After.

IMG_1959_zpssmq287h4.jpeg

Hope these mods work or I just wasted $359.00

Thanks for looking