RCAF SPITFIRES.. Mk XIVe..duel build.

williamj

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for following along guys..I'm back for a few days and am working on finishing at least one of them.Off to the coast in 10 days.

Worked up a RCAF pilot last eve.by Mike Good..He is my favorite figure artist,have attempted a few myself in the past and cant even get close.    Hope to post more shortly.

Warm regards.Bill

NZalU7.jpg

0YQmKz.jpg

Edited by williamj

• 1 month later...

Wow. No words. Everything about that is superb, the finish, the convincing weathering, even the subtle sheen on the paint. The figure is excellent too, I wouldn't worry about comparisons with anyone there. It turned out great.

I guess I did have a few words after all...

Thanks for sharing that.

Richard

Rhetorical question How many people put landing gear indicators on they Spitfires?  :) 

This is such a remarkable tribute to Mark 14 William. Can't wait to see better pictures in the gallery.

All the best my friend.

Cheers

M.

Edited by Martinnfb

Thanks Martin....Won't say much bout that other bit,that's in the rear view and I ain't headed in that direction.

Always appreciate your comments Martin..in fact ..if it wasn't for you feeding my addiction to scale aircraft..don't know what I'd be doing.probly more fishing.

Edited by williamj

2 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Looks great Bill. Maybe just me but the shots look kinda dark  :shrug:

Just those old eyes playin tricks on ya Mike.;)

with the cell phone..will take some better ones with the camera after we finish the other low back. Thanks  my friend.