Jennings Heilig

Is there a color chart or a full list of Mr. Paint paints??

I’ve searched high and low and I can’t find a listing or a chart.  All the web sites that sell it have a photo of each individual bottle (I’m assuming they all look pretty much alike save for the writing on the label and the color of the paint inside).  I’d love to see a complete list and/or a chart of the available colors.

"snap" I've been looking for some British Army green (between the wars) I'm Bu*%ered if any of the "new kids on the block" have colour charts .

Could have a proper rant about modern tank colours  you can get 1 tank  2 area of operation and 3 bloody weather 

back to a glass of port !!!

Bob

I really don't want to have to go through a long list of individual items, copying and pasting into a master list (which will require a wee dram of Balvenie at a minimum) only to find that there's one published someplace.  I'm damned if I can find it if it exists...

Do you want Mr. Color or Mr. Paint? I have a list for Mr. Color I found a few years ago, maybe not completely up to date but most colors are there. If so I'll post them - I took screen shots, 8 pics Also cross-references other brands where applicable.

Mark

http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/index.php

Matt at hobbyworld USA carries mr paint, unfortunately he has a lot of them out of stock right now but a new shipment is on the way.  They are out of stock a lot due to there popularity.  Go to the website and u can choose between armor and air by nationality 

i hope this helps

Yeah, I’ve seen his site.  It still doesn’t have a complete tabular listing that I’m after.  I emailed Mr. Paint directly via their web site in Slovakia, so we’ll see what he says.

4 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Yeah, I’ve seen his site.  It still doesn’t have a complete tabular listing that I’m after.  I emailed Mr. Paint directly via their web site in Slovakia, so we’ll see what he says.

So you actually want MRP and not Gunze??

No need to wait for tonight, i even have it on this computer:

dunno who created it but i know i found it from Monster kit retailler in France, so all credits to them. I hope it's okay to post it.If not, feel free to remove it

http://www.ravico.com/ST/models/MRPAINT-ColorChart.pdf

It stops at MRP-295 so it's outdated but quite useful anyway