1/32 Gotha G.I Scratch Build

guitarlute101

• 1 month later...

I've spent some time considering the future of this scratch build and I've decided to put this build on permanent hold. Looking at my limited budget and the materials I have on hand I have decided to start a new scratch build to enter into the group build. Thanks to everyone following along with this one and all of the positive comments, I really appreciate that. I'll start a new build post with the new aircraft tonight after I get back from the copy shop.

Mark

That's a shame, Mark - I was really enjoying your progress on this one! Will you be opting for the Wingnut Wings kit instead? In any case, I look forward to whatever you spring on us next.

Kev

1 hour ago, LSP_Kevin said:

That's a shame, Mark - I was really enjoying your progress on this one! Will you be opting for the Wingnut Wings kit instead? In any case, I look forward to whatever you spring on us next.

Kev

Thanks Kevin, I learned a lot from scratch building the parts but I realized that I would have to extremely redo the front of the fuselage so I'll start another scratch build. This time it will be an experimental triplane bomber, the Lloyd 40.08.

Thanks,

Mark