BF-110G4, Dragon + AIMs = 2Z+AA

Shawn M

You may or may not wish to adopt my strategy Shawn, though it worked for me.......once I'll got the relative positions of all the bits sorted like canopy, bulkheads etc. and drilled out the openings in the canopy for the barrels, I didn't secure the base of the Schrage Muzik assembly to the floor.  This made getting the angle of the barrels less critical because there was limited movement available, a little wriggle room if you like!! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Shawn M said:

Throughout this project I have found more voids and mysteries in documentation then helpful items lol! 

Same here with the recon planes.
I'm thrilled to see your finished cockpit!

1 hour ago, Shawn M said:

Hey guys, Im gonna drop out for awhile.

Going through a divorce at the moment, not really feeling the modelling ju ju.

I should pick this back up once all the drama, moves, etc are done.

I wi;; be stopping by and checking in, but this build is boxed up for the foreseeable future.

Hope all goes well Shawn and I remember and feel your pain. The final piece if the jigsaw in mine is being put in place in the next week or so with the house sale finally being finalised. Strangely for me if life is throwing crap my way I always head to the bench as I just get lost in the build and forget about what's going on in real life for a while. 

Looking years to seeing your G-4 back on the bench  soon!

Regards.Andy 

Edited by monthebiff

58 minutes ago, Shawn M said:

Hey guys, Im gonna drop out for awhile.

Going through a divorce at the moment, not really feeling the modelling ju ju.

I should pick this back up once all the drama, moves, etc are done.

I wi;; be stopping by and checking in, but this build is boxed up for the foreseeable future.

So sorry to hear this Shawn, I can understand why you can't concentrate on modelling with all this going on in your life so you're doing the wise thing.  You'll come back to it eventually refreshed, relieved and raring to go.  All the very best with the future.