1/32 Revell GR4 Tornado

1 hour ago, Eagle Driver said:

Мaybe you can share the process if you have the time?

I am interested specifically what needs to be altered.

Always have the time to help, here are the images of the parts with the tolling worn away.

It's hard to believe that Revell have just launched the desert storm tornado, it's the same kit just re boxed, and with new decals, with the same loss of detail.

The rest of the kit is ok, but I re drilled it so it all matched up, I have 2 of these kits left , but I think I am done with the tornado for a while.

Mike

yCJ2BEp.jpg

on this image you can see that all the panel lines are missing, this is due to the tooling being worn out

AOwFWtQ.jpg

here is a close up of the same part

ENjzMzY.jpg

and on the side of the tornado the panel lines have faded away, so these are all describe and riveted.

LLyL8x3.jpg

these are the drills I use, there not expensive, but do snap if your not careful, I use the dremmil, as its got speed control, this helps.

1SuXJi2.jpg

these are a finer set of drills

wAigeLG.jpg

union tool make the but you can get them off amazon for around £10.00

She's incredible.

Great work  !!

what catched my eye was the shoe marks around the cockpit, i tried to make them but never was satisfied with my result. I'd be satisfied if i could have done half the quality of yours  !!

Edited by red Dog

13 minutes ago, DannyVM said:

Great work, but American style pilot helmets on a British Tornado??????.......i don't think so.:(

Then maybe you should get in touch with PJ Productions and tell them, here is there details, there from Belgium

here is the code number 321102 - NATO pilot seated in a/c (80' - 90') think the word NATO is a give away

https://www.pj-production.be/en/8-figures-1-32-

PJ PRODUCTION
Rue A. Bodson 38
B 6280 GERPINNES
BELGIUM

5 minutes ago, miketippingmodels said:

here is the code number 321102 - NATO pilot seated in a/c (80' - 90') think the word NATO is a give away

Better research would give better results, the Pj productions pilot's are suited for all NATO pilot's from the 80's to 90's except for the British ones. British pilot's from those day's used the RAF Mk.4 helmet's and no HGU-26/P or HGU-55/p helmets like the one's u used.:whistle: Like i said great work, but the pilot's give's the model a very strange appearance.