LSP_Kevin

20th Anniversary Monthly Raffles!

15 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

So, I'm happy to finally be able to announce that the June raffle prize winner is shepard, for his Meng Me 163 build. Congratulations, shepard! Shep wins a Dragon Bf 110E-2/trop kit, courtesy of LSP and our very own LSP_Ray.

Don't forget that all you have to do to qualify for the July raffle draw is to start an active build thread here in the WiP forum. That's it! So, get those build threads started and you just never know.

Kev

Congratulations, my old friend! I'm sure that in your hands will be a wonderful plane!

Cheers, Paulo.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:35 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Cool for you, Shep. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Thanks Kev! much apreciated

shep

Apologies for being late on this one, but I'm pleased to announce that the winner of our July raffle is DannyVM, for his Tamiya F-16CJ. Danny wins a Trumpeter Il-2 kit, courtesy of the LSP kitty. As a bonus, he will also receive a copy of the double-DVD set on finishing scale models from Scale Model Cinema - as soon as I can get organised to post it out!

Don't forget that all you have to do to qualify for the August raffle draw is to start an active build thread here in the WiP forum. That's it! So, get those build threads started and you just never know.

Kev

45 minutes ago, Alain Gadbois said:

Sorry to ask, but is there an August winner?

Indeed there was, and your post made me realise that I completely forgot to announce it! The winner was Antonio Arguda, who won a Trumpeter Ju 87 on skis courtesy of Ray.

Kev

So, winner of the September raffle is Dpgsbody55, who wins a collection of paint masks from DN Models, a pair of Tornado decal sets from Fantasy Printshop, and the 1/24 RAF groundcrew set from Barracuda Studios.

EDIT: I forgot to add that the package includes a couple of sets of 1/24 scale seat belts from MDC. Apologies for the oversight!

Congrats to Michael for being our lucky winner, and thanks to all our generous sponsors for providing the prizes!

Don't forget that all you have to do to qualify for the October raffle draw is to start an active build thread here in the WiP forum. That's it! So, get those build threads started and you just never know.

Kev

Edited by LSP_Kevin
Added MDC prize

Thank you very much to Kevin and all at LSP.  :thumbsup:  I am already thinking about a project for the ground crew set, involving a Hurricane, but first I have to finish my Meteor.

Looking forward to receiving this.

Thanks again,

Michael

Package just arrived :D.  Neo is correct (2 posts up).  The ground crew set looks wonderful.  The decals and paint masks in the box look amazing too.  Some will require me to purchase more kits, but it's very fortunate that they were all on my wish list anyway.  Gift suggestions for SWMBO :please:   :D:D.  Sorry no photo but it's been a busy day so far.  Had to get my dog to the vet for a follow up appointment.  He's been very ill this last week, but he's recovering very well, thankfully.  At 16, you get very worried when they're ill.

My thanks to DNmodels, Fantasy Print Sho, MDC, HGW and Barracuda for their donation to the raffle, as well as LSP for conducting the raffle.

Cheers,

Michael

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of our October raffle is Matt Porter (Vynce804), for his HK Models B-25. Matt's prize includes a selection of products from Archer Fine Transfers, some 1/24 seat belts from MDC, and Tornado and F-15C decals from Fantasy Printshop.

Congrats to Matt for being our lucky winner, and thanks to all our generous sponsors for providing the prizes!

Don't forget that all you have to do to qualify for the November raffle draw is to start an active build thread here in the WiP forum. That's it! So, get those build threads started and you just never know. Just two more months left!

Kev